CIE-H12 is an Ethernet remote I/O controller that has 2 input ports and 1 relay output port. This remote I/O controller is additionally equipped with a 10base-T and 100base-TX LAN port to establish an Ethernet networking connection. CIE-H12 mainly enables you to extend the distance of the I/O control system, therefore you are able to remotely control and monitor your I/O devices over the Internet from anywhere in the world.
This Ethernet remote I/O controller provides two input options, dry contact and wet contact, to meet diverse needs. You will benefit from this compact and cost-effective Ethernet I/O controller if you have just one or two I/O equipment to control and monitor.
As well as with a simple management tool(ModMap), this Ethernet remote I/O controller comes preloaded with a user web page, which is available to customize with your own graphic images, to ease control and surveillance on the website. Besides, a Macro function allows each relay output to be automatically controlled as set by simple logic formula. Thanks to these features, CIE-H12 can be applied in various environments such as Remote PC Power Control, Internet Switch, etc.
Benefits & Features
- Remote I/O controller
- 2 digital input ports (Dry contact 1 port, Wet contact 1 port)
- 1 digital output port (Relay interface)
- Modbus/TCP monitoring and surveillance
- Monitoring and surveillance over the HTTP (available to upload user web pages)
- Support of control of simple logic formula (available to operate autonomously)
- Security Functions (IP filtering, password)
- Support of DHCP, PPPoE (available for various dynamic IP environments)
- Support of various host connection mode (TCP server, TCP client)
- Multiple check functions of communication conditions (debugging mode, ezManager, TELNET)
- Easy access by host name (DNS)
- Available as a server by using the host name in the dynamic IP environment (DDNS)
- IP address notification function (DDNS) useful in the dynamic IP environment
- Support of the easy-to-use environment setting program for PC (ezManager)
- Support of the Modbus/TCP program for integrated management of I/O equipment
- Firmware-upgrading function over the LAN
- Environmentally-friendly RoHS compliant